Orcs Must Die! 2 Announcement Trailer
Robot Entertainment is back again, this time with Orcs Must Die! 2, the follow up to their 2011 tower defense hit. Promising a redesigned spell book, this time players will have an expansive number of options to help build defensive arsenals. A new upgrade system will also allow players to provide several alternate ways to annihilate the orcs.
From the Orcs Must Die! 2 Website the game features:
- New Campaign – Orcs Must Die! 2 features a full campaign that you can play in single-player or with a friend in co-op. Choose to play the campaign as the War Mage, a headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more nuanced Sorceress, a new hero who keeps enemies at bay with mind-control and magic.
- More Enemies – An army of vile new creatures is set to pour through the rifts, and they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More Defenses – Orcs Must Die! 2 has an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets. Use your new spellbook to buy defenses and upgrades the way you choose to, building up your arsenal based on how you play the game.
- New Upgrade System – The skull system has been completely redesigned. You will always earn skulls for replaying levels, and the skulls can be spent on multiple persistent upgrades for each of your defenses.
- As a special bonus, players who own the original Orcs Must Die! on PC will unlock exclusive content in the sequel.
Orcs Must Die! 2 will release in the Summer, 2012 and will be available for download for PC gamers.